Much has already been said about the negative effects of having bad posture. So diverse are the discussions about it that it is even associated with job recruitment, that is, those with poor posture are in danger of being rejected as soon as they appear for an interview.
The development of poor posture can come in a number of ways. But for those who work in offices for longer hours, poor posture almost always comes from slouching indiscriminately in that comfortable office chair.
The downside to all of this is that when you learn of your bad posture, it is already ingrained in your system that it is equally troublesome for you to get rid of it.
And since it would be difficult to spend a long time doing some exercise in the office, the best logical solution to contain this silent killer is to buy an office chair that helps alleviate the threat of back pain or developing poor posture. long term.
What are these effects anyway?
Let’s take a close look at the long-term effects of having such bad posture, and keep in mind that some of these effects are pretty hidden.
- Poor digestion: yes, poor posture disrupts the functioning of your digestive organs. For one, it compresses them, disrupting your normal bowel movement. And secondly, your metabolism is far from normal, causing you discomfort when consuming and processing the food you eat.
- Varicose Veins – Sitting in the office for most of the day is not something that brings healthy benefits. For those professional women who always have an appointment with their office chairs, having a varicose vein is very likely. This is partly due to the slow, if not absence, of blood circulation in the event of sitting in that chair for 8 hours.
- Cardiovascular disease – Countless studies have already confirmed that people with poor posture are more likely to develop cardiovascular disease. This is closely related to why women have these varicose veins, only this time it stops the heart.
- Spine Problems – This is by far the hardest to cure if left untreated, the reason why a significant number of people have really bad posture with them. They have experienced a change in their spinal curve that gives them that unnatural position. And most of those who suffer from this defect do not absorb shock and are unable to maintain proper balance.
- Back Pain – Experiencing disc degeneration, which is the result of poor posture, can lead to extreme back pain. It increases the level of stress in the back caused by showing that bad posture at all times.
What’s with these chairs for your bad posture?
These, and many more, are some of the long-term effects of having poor posture. However, the worst that could happen is that there is a strong chance that you will develop not just one, but two or three of these complications as a result of sitting too long and being too lazy in that office chair.
In fact, you can also counteract this problem of poor posture through chairs, particularly with a Pilates exercise chair or some adjustable office chair with features that aim to minimize, if not eradicate, the problem of developing poor posture. .
Securing these adjustable chairs saves you time, not to mention resources, when it comes to bad posture or backaches or whatever. And as soon as you have these chairs around, it’s only a matter of time before you can see the posture and disposition of your office mates in the right places.