It was popular in ancient Greece and ancient Rome and now quartz tile flooring remodel has returned to our home design. When it comes to contemporary and easy DIY tiles, using this unique cladding technique is an alternative you should consider. If you want to be able to quickly reshape any internal or external surface, read the following review.
What is quartz tile floor redecoration anyway? Well, it is created by assembling similar smooth stones arranged and then mounted on a standard square foot mesh backing. Southeast Asia and especially Indonesia are known for the wide variety of colorful and designed sea stones used for these natural tiles. The most common applications with this coating method include the following: kitchens, bathrooms, backsplashes, and floors.
Let’s quickly take a look at what’s in store for us:
* Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
* Considered inexpensive compared to other similar solutions.
* Installs easily over existing surfaces, such as old ceramic or plain concrete.
Practical tips on the go!
* Laminate the stones with a sealer before installation; It will protect them from liquids, dirt and detergents, making them even more durable.
* Use only high-quality materials such as grout and sealant; you don’t want your tiles to fall apart after a few months just because you want to save a few bucks.
* Epoxy-based grouts are considered stronger than conventional grouts, however keep in mind that they are less forgiving for the ignorant installer.
We could easily find many other benefits that this nice home improvement technique provides simply because most people find it extremely easy to install and maintain.
The quartz tile flooring technique brings a true contemporary touch to the surface of any home with clear and effective benefits. It is recommended that you consider the following tips when you are ready to begin the installation.