Paid surveys can be very fun and interesting. They can give people an extra income while helping businesses around the world stay up to date on current trends or expressions. However, with so many paid survey websites out there, it can be hard to find one that is legit.
pineapple research is a relatively new paid survey website that has quickly climbed the massive discussion lists. They pay their members with withdrawals or points, which can be redeemed for other rewards.
Some interesting things about the Pinecone research
1. High payouts – Pinecone Research pays its members a very lucrative amount. In fact, they pay up to $3 for every survey their members complete. With many other paid survey sites only paying pennies ($1 if you’re lucky) per survey, this is a very attractive feature!
2. Instant withdrawal – As soon as you complete your first survey, you can get paid immediately. You can redeem your points for some type of reward or accept payment in cash or PayPal. Please note that processing takes time. Don’t expect to get rewarded thirty minutes after completing your first survey, but there is no restriction on “when” you can get paid. * You will start with points regardless. You can redeem your points for cool stuff or real money.
3.Short surveys – Surveys with this website usually last 15-20 minutes. Although that’s a decent amount of time, once again, they’re paying up to $3 per survey. So, that’s not so bad. Some paid survey websites pay much lower with survey duration times of up to 40 minutes!
Some not-so-great things about the Pinecone research
1. Assistance required! – If you do not maintain a certain amount of engagement and activity with your membership/account, you may be removed from the system. It’s not hard to keep up the level of activity they’re asking for, but this paid survey website isn’t one you can use as little or as often as you’d like. The regulations are in place.
2. Only one household member – Only one member household can participate in the paid survey opportunity offered by Pinecone Research. This is strange to me. However, they say that from time to time they will offer surveys in which you can include other members of your household. In fact, they claim they will remove you from membership if more than one household member takes surveys through Pinecone Research!
3. Outdated Website Interface – The website is pretty outdated and not exactly something you’d want to stare at for 20 minutes a day completing a survey. Yeah, that’s really the only other scam I could find with this website. I like the website, in general.
With all this information, the big question still remains.
Does Pinecone Research offer a legitimate income opportunity?
The answer: Yes! A potentially lucrative opportunity, actually!
You can earn money by answering surveys through Pinecone Research, however, it is not going to be a life-changing amount.
Taking surveys could definitely be what you’re looking for if you want a little extra stream of income.
There is a better way! I discovered a way that people can work on their schedule and earn a lot of income, all from home! It’s called a home based business!
Not only have I discovered an amazing way to make a lot of money from home, but I am going to work with you one on one, step by step, so that you can achieve the same or better results. Click the link below for your free report and consultation.