Flashcards are still one of the best tools for memorizing and learning information. The most common way to create flashcards is to use paper tokens. Flash Card Maker Pro makes it easy to create digital flash cards and store them on your phone for use anytime, anywhere. Are you bored during your daily commute? Need to do some last minute studying? Do you want learning to be fun for your child? If so, download Flash Card Maker Pro for your Android phone now!
With Flash Card Maker Pro, users can repeatedly test themselves to improve their memory and enhance the learning experience. Flash Card Maker Pro makes learning much faster and more effective by integrating multi-sensory techniques into the teaching process. Here are some useful tips and tricks that can be used to get the most out of using your Flash Card Maker Pro and other similar Android apps.
- Have only one answer for each question.
- The question and answer must be saved separately in their corresponding fields within the form.
- Keep your questions and answers as short as possible.
- KISS: Keep it Simple Sweet
Create a flashcard
- Color code your cards to stimulate the visual sensors in your brain and break up the monotony of the white background.
- Change the size of the text to indicate the importance of the question.
- Keep the question structure similar within each deck.
- Organize your cards into logical groupings and name the decks accordingly.
Tips for Studying with Flashcards
- Create your own cards whenever possible. The time you spend creating the cards actually enhances your learning experience. If you are teaching a child, have them create their own flashcards as well.
- Take time to read your flashcards over and over throughout the day.
- Once you’ve finished reading the card, turn on the text-to-speech feature. Use the app’s ability to say the card aloud to stimulate auditory learning using the opposite side of your brain.
- Frequently changes the order of the cards during play. Shuffle the cards to prevent your mind from anticipating and create mental bridges between questions and answers.
- After answering the card 3 or more times correctly, hide the card from view by changing the visibility of the card in the deck, since you have learned the information. Don’t waste time reading cards you already know.
- Study with friends and share flashcards to reduce flashcard creation time.
- When you’re ready to challenge yourself, use the built-in timer. Record your time to see if you’re getting faster at remembering the answers.